Go Further with the FPP Unit Tests Configuration
Execution Configuration of Tests
The options available in the FPP Unit tests configuration are further explained:
- Library Path: Path to your library - this folder must contain your boxes, modules, scripts and workflows.
- Test script directories: Path to your test libraries - you can select multiple directories, this library will not be delivered when you use the deploy feature.
- Test files directory: Path to your test files.
- Document directory: Path to your documents.
- Pricing data directory: Path to your pricing data.
- Monitor directory: Path to your monitor directory - leave this field blank to deactivate the monitor.
- Whitelist tests: Tests to Whitelist.
- Blacklist test: Tests to Blacklist.
- Significant figures: The tolerance for the difference between expected and obtained results.
- Document factor: Simulates a script execution for multiple documents, you will see the details in the test logs.
- Scenario factor: Simulates a script execution for multiple scenarios.
- Check results: When selected, the test execution is going to compare expected and obtained results.
- Override results: The test execution is going to populate the expected results with the obtained results.
- Trace scripts logs: Enables the logging of traces depending of the log level set in Configuration.
The color convention for the test results is the following: