In the FPP Unit tests configuration and in the FPP Launch Configuration you have access to the Execution configuration.
Run to save the modifications of the execution configurations.
All available options are described below:
- Log level: Logging level to use.
- Log categories: Log categories to active, you can use several categories by separating them with comma.
- Max loop iterations: The maximum number of loop iterations your scripts can do.
- Default array size: Default array size for non-precomputable array sizes.
- Complexity threshold: Complexity threshold that is going to enable layerism in your scripts.
- Enable assertions: Enable or not assertions in your scripts.
- Strict precomputation: If active, it will throw an error if one or several documents do not contain all required fields.
- Max date: Max usable date in your scripts.
- Selected device: You can choose between OpenCL CPU, Java CPU or Groovy CPU execution (CUDA GPU execution is also available but not in the free version).
- Maximum errors per document: Maximum errors to log per document.
- Slice size: Size of the slices.
- Max pack size: Amount of document that is going to be price in one pack.
- RNG seed: RNG seed.
- Trace buffer size: Size of the trace buffer used for the