Use the Script Wizard
To use the Script Wizard in an Excel file
- Create a new XLS file with Microsoft Excel.
- From the Valuation Plugin, download the document
IRS.jsonfile and the
IRS.scnpricing data file.
- On the Valuation ribbon, in the Wizards section, click Script. The Script Wizard opens.
- Fill in the fields as follows:
IRS.json- select it from your filesystem
IRS.scn- select it from your filesystem
- Click GO!!!. Your request is prepared, executed and the result is displayed.
Find out more about the Valuation Plugin wizards in Script and Workflow Wizards.