In this section you will learn how to disable, configure and delete a breakpoint.
To manage your breakpoints
- In the Log area of the Valuation Editor, click the Debug icon to open the Debug console. The breakpoints are listed in the Breackpoints window.
- Right-click a breakpoint from the list shown in fig. 35, and then select one of the options:
- Disable: The breakpoint has no effect on your debug execution, but it will be kept.
- Configure: With this option, you set the breakpoint’s suspend preference to None, Thread, or All, as shown in fig. 36. You can also customize your breakpoints to depend on a conditional expression or to stop only after it has been hit for a given number of times, the Hit Count.
- Delete: To deletes the breakpoint.